A collection of stoves with a soft contemporary edge. Charnwood’s Cove appliances feature one single, curved door offering a breathtaking view of the fire. The advanced combustion system ensures optimum efficiency and an exceptionally clean burn.
The Cove stove is available in three sizes with a choice of three base options.
The COVE 1 is the smallest in the Cove family. With simple clean lines and a single door, giving an excellent view of the fire, the Cove 1 is ideal for the smaller room. With its fully controllable Quattroflow® air management system it provides around 4kW of heat with superb efficiency. The colour and base options make this a very versatile stove setting new standards in the small stove arena.
- Flue boiler
- External Air Manifold
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Choice of 8 colours
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt (sr) model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth