A collection of stoves with a soft contemporary edge. Charnwood’s Cove appliances feature one single, curved door offering a breathtaking view of the fire. The advanced combustion system ensures optimum efficiency and an exceptionally clean burn.
The Cove stove is available in three sizes with a choice of three base options.
The Charnwood COVE 3 is the largest stove in the Cove range. With a nominal output of 12kW and a maximum of 16kW it is ideally suited to a larger room, hall or open plan area. The Cove 3 is able to take a log length of up to half a metre and with its tall curved door offers a spectacular view of the fire. Once again it comes with a versatile choice of three base options and eight colour ways to suit different situations.
- Flue boiler
- External Air Manifold
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Choice of 8 colours
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt (sr) model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth