A classic, clean lined collection of stoves for wood and multifuel burning. The Island features double doors with high leg and store stand options. The single Quattroflow air control ensures the stove is very simple to operate and combined with its revolutionary grate the stove offers optimum, clean-burn efficiency.
The Island stoves can be fitted with a smoke reducing (SR) kit allowing wood to be burnt in smoke control areas and making them DEFRA exempted appliances
The Charnwood Island III is the largest stove in the Island collection. Its majestic proportions make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. Exuding a nominal 12kW of heat, this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre. The Island III offers our largest ever view of the fire. A true wide-screen experience.
- Flue boiler
- External Air Manifold
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Choice of 8 colours
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth